ZedLan WideAwake is a free utility to broadcast wake-on-LAN messages to hosts on your network. It can send to an individually specified host, a text file of hosts, or to all hosts discovered on your network over time.
It can be used on its own or in conjunction with a desktop power policy to greatly reduce power consumption, whilst enabling hosts to auto-update or be available on time for business etc. The simple interface enables
the user to:
- Enter a single MAC address of a host to wake
- Browse to a text file containing a list of MAC addresses to wake
- Enable host discovery to automatically populate a database with all hosts discovered on the LAN
- Enable a pause between each wake so as not to cause power spikes on large networks
- Better understand IPv4 subnetting by providing full subnet IP details
ZedLan WideAwake is designed for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit. The only other requirement is that the hosts you wish to wake up are WOL enabled (for most PCs this is a BIOS option).
ZedLan WideAwake is free to use for everyone - corporate, education or personal.
You can download ZedLan WideAwake by completing the details below.
* We will not use your email address for marketing purposes or pass it to any third party. We will only contact you in the event of major re-release of ZedLan WideAwake.